Wednesday 11 February 2009

Happy birthday to you. You live in a Zoo...

Image: Numero 100 - Birthday Edition


Yesterday was my birthday and I turned 24. I went for an interview yesterday for a potential internship at a rather well known London Art Gallery. I'm fairly certain I blew my chances when I pointed out to my interviewer that my possible boss sounded a great deal like Miranda from The Devil Wears Prada. Really.
However, the rest of the day went down in smashing style. I wore a navy silk dress with my Gucci pumps and got the hiccups over wine and noodles with a few friends. Perfect. This weekend also looks set to be a Post-Punk winner, Magazine and a talk with Simon Reynolds of 'Rip it Up,' fame, with Valentines squished in the middle for fun. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment