Sunday 25 January 2009

Black Plastic Touching Your Plastic - What I Wore to the Club.





What I wore to go drink too much and dance my socks off at Black Plastic last night.
Shrug: Ricky
Dress: Downstairs concession in Topshop, handprinted design.
Leggings: French Connection
Boots: Peacocks
Bag: Used to belong to my Grandma
I like it even more now because I found an invite in it last night inviting her to a swimwear preview in May 1991. I liked that, because it meant that she actually used the handbag, and after spending the last few weeks clearing out Gpa's house after it flooded, its nice to actually have a physical reminder of them both, rather than just relying on memories. Particularly when it is a great bag.
You will also note I didn't quite stick to my no new highstreet clothes rule. Willpower is clearly not my strong point.

No comments:

Post a Comment