Sunday 22 March 2009

From Marni With Love.




Forgive me for the cheese on toast title, but I've spent the last few Sunday afternoons curled up in a hungover ball on JDCs lap watching old Bond movies.

How gorgeous are these? They remind me of the D&G ribbon/bows/broches belt that has been spotted in every editorial under the sun recenly. Such a simple diy idea, which will allow me to wear all my charity shop broch bling at once. I went through a phase of picking up anything shiny I could lay my hands on in the Sue Ryder shop in Bemondsey. Shiny things make me very happy.

In other news. Today was Mother's day, so we spent the afternoon rummaging through the racks at the 'Frock Me' vintage fashion fair, where I walked away with a very pretty pink sheer dress with silver diamante detailing. Photos to follow I'm sure. I just need to get a pretty slip to go under it, as I'm hoping the thick black tights will be banished from my daily wear as the weather hots up. But then, this is England and while we do love to talk about the weather, things never really do go to plan!

Right, its 21:54, which is far too late for me to be up on a schoolnight. An old friend is starting as an intern for the other Director tomorrow, so I need to be on form to show her the ropes (and at least get up early enough to fix my wayward fringe...)

No comments:

Post a Comment