Monday 16 March 2009

That's quite enough.


Oh my goodness. When I saw these I knew my own sequin leggings love affair was over. Up on ebay they went, and have sold this evening for a pleasing amount. No, I didn't advertise them with this picture! If ever there was an example of when trends go bad this is it.

Otherwise, I'm sorry that I've been neglecting the blog over the last few weeks. I started my internship at the Serpentine Gallery two weeks ago, and all the running around in the daytime means that I'm tucked up in bed by half nine every night with very little time to browse the internet, and much less time to go out shopping! This however is probably a good thing, since I'm not being paid at the moment and am therefore having to budget in quite a drastic manner, which is something I'm still getting used to. I just have to keep reminding myself how good this will look on my CV and how 3 months isn't actually such a long time when you consider that I'll be working for the rest of my life. Otherwise, there are always pictures like the one above just to remind you how silly fashion can sometimes be! Nothing quite like a wardrobe purge to make one feel frugal!

No comments:

Post a Comment